Dropping soon..?

   Well hello again dear reader!

Everything seems to be in order with the movie. Maybe even an upcoming Hollywood hit? I doubt it, but we’ve tried our hardest nonetheless. The journey so far has been fun but it is still far from done. 


I’ve been rewatching the movie, fearful to have missed some angles, I asked my goof friend, Stanley, for advice on which had been done in his movie. My fears were put to rest however, when I found out everything was perfect. All I want is for this final task to be a good one. There’s so much I’ve learned along the way and I’m sure my team and fellow classmates would agree. The opening sequence we created was a collective effort, of ideas, scratched out thoughts and successful pitches. Not everything was kept the same, but has something always been the same in our story. History, science and English, thought us that the process of what we create now do not always stay the same. Change however, has no reason to be something negative.


That is what I think of this sequence. A lot was changed, but it was a good change, because the final product, was it in the end. The scary movies, the thrillers nd the cases everyone watched and got inspired from, helped in the brainstorming process. Thriller movies might be a tad basic given our generation, but no movie is identical to the other. 


After showing the sequence to the rest of the cast,  everyone was thrilled and so am I, so stay tuned!



A sweet greeting from out beloved seniors, love them so much. They also saw the film and enjoyed it just as much as the team enjoyed producing it. Stay tuned for it's dropping, This has been one of my most joyful moments, so please, enjoy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storyboard

Problems and solutions.