Back at IT again!

Welcome dear viewers!

I thought that everything was done and perfect. The editing was done everything was ready to be turned in. So I thought, boy was I wrong. I was in my law class reading the case package with my team.

 One of the other teams were reviewing their video since they had just finished editing the night before. From where I was watching, it looked really cool. There were certain features I really enjoyed , like the way they had made the credits among other things. I was curious so I asked how they did that and what program they used. 
They explained everything but then I saw something interesting. The full timing for their video was 1 minute and 55 seconds. I thought the timing was kinda short so I asked why it wasn’t longer. Turns out I forgot the maximum timing of the movie was 2 minutes, and so did the rest of the team, unfortunately. 

That meant the team had to reunite yet AGAIN to shorten. It was so hard to agree on a time. Everyone had different things to do and therefore different schedules. FINALLY  though everyone got online and started to change things up. The team agreed on what needed less time and what was left to incorporate. In the end, things worked out perfectly. Even thought the call was a bit chaotic, the team pulled through.



Me and some friends have been practicing Romanian. I wanted to talk without anyone to know what we are talking about and this seemed like an interesting idea. So now I'm practicing French and Romanian.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storyboard

Problems and solutions.